Stagnant Life


Thats what i am struggling with these days ...


With so much happening around ... inside it feels like life has come to a stand still ...

And the problem is that its not the tranquil peaceful stillness that one would love to have at times in ones life ..

Its the sluggish and stagnating variety smelling of loneliness and gloom ... which i personally hate ...

Right now i am sooo immersed in it that I am finding it difficult to even come out it ...

The motivation does not exist. The inspiration does not exist.

I know, there is no one who can actually pull me out of it ... except myself.

Those who can ... are not there.

Ironically, had they been there, I wouldn't require any pulling out in the first place.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tongue Twister - V for Vendetta

Gandhi Topi !!