Mumbai High Tide of 26th July - I missed it :(

Someone sent me pics of yesterday's 'record' high High Tide in Mumbai (as an email forward) ... and then i "surfed up" (literally) some more from the internet !
 
 
I soooo much miss being in Mumbai ... at Marine Drive ... at gateway of India ... at Juhu Beach ...
 
 
Wish i had been there ... experiencing the Big Splash on my face and washing away the tiredness from my body ...
Wish I had been there ... watching the strong currents and waves which make you seem like a lilliput...
Wish I had been there ... watching the wild wild fury of the "Samudra Devata (Sea God)" ...
 
Wish i had been there ...  
 
 
 

Comments

  1. A friend of mine asks me "Was it intentional that you posted exactly 26 pics of the 26th july High Tide"

    And I come back all the way to the blog post and count the pics !!

    Voila !! They indeed are 26 !!

    Amusing Coincidence !!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tongue Twister - V for Vendetta

Gandhi Topi !!