Birthday Wishes !! A Poem !!

Birthday Wishes !!!

 

May God bless You with Happiness,

And a sharp brain to play chess !

 
May God bless You with all the Beauty,

And a great devotion to your duty !

 
May God bless You with Compassion,
And a liking for the latest Fashion !
 
May God bless You with with a glamorous Style,

And a chweet, lovely, cheeky smile !  

 
May God bless You with all the knowledge,

By the time you leave College !

 
May God bless You with a Birthday everyday,

To make your life joyous and gay !

 
In the end, Hemant will say

Many Many Happy Returns of the Day !!!

 

 

Sounds kiddish ... right !!
Remember … I wrote this peom when I was in school :D
I was a kid then :D

Sounds kiddish right !! Remember … I wrote it when I was in school :D

This was my first attempt at Poetry (in English) ...

I had written a hindi poem before this titled "Ulta Pulta" which got published in a hindi magazine too :D

Hopefully I will find it somewhere in my 'real world paper archives' and then i can blog it too !

 

And a top secret is that the poem was first written for a girl:D

Not my friend though. Did not have any ‘girl’ friends back then since was in a boys school L

A friend of mine wanted to give it to someone on whom he had a crush J

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tongue Twister - V for Vendetta

Gandhi Topi !!