My Experiment with GM Diet – Day 2 - The day of the vegetables! (Part 4 of 10)

The day began with the recommended boiled Potato and the 'suggested' pat of butter on it. I took the suggestionJ. It was absolutely AWESOME and while I was enjoying the Buttered Potato, I realized that I hadn't had a slice of raw boiled potato with 'maska' in ages.
I had woken up early today to prepare the vegetable salad (washing, peeling, slicing, chopping, shredding) the carrots & cabbage and added corn, cucumber etc. Lunch Box packed for the day :)

Day went off fine with the salads ... although it became actually boring to eat raw stuff with no spices etc. I added some salt though or else the veggies might have jumped back into the plate from my throat.

Made it a point to have my usual tea in office in the mornign and evening tea while returning home

At home, had the evening glass of tomato juice and then prepared for the dinner.

Lauki/Doodhi/Bottle Goard or whatever it is called in other languages. I am no fan of this long vegetable and have never really purchased one myself. Not in 14 months of Swiss stay. Not in 14 months of Dubai stay. And here I was faced with the situation of eating boiled lauki. So along with a nice chunk of lauki, I also took one potato and boiled it too. I also sliced and diced a tomato to accompany the boiled and practically tasteless lauki and aloo. All this while I was munching on corn J I just love it !!

The boiled lauki and aloo with a sprinkle of salt and red chilli powder and tomaoto 'seasoning' became my dinner !!
Woah – this was a unique experience in itself !!
End of day 2 (ironing clothes for next day. Shaving at night itself since I had to go to office early tomorrow and I know I can't get up early enough).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tongue Twister - V for Vendetta

Gandhi Topi !!