My Experiment with GM Diet – After the Diet got over (Part 9 of 10)

I woke up in the morning with the pleasant realization the diet period was over and I could eat all tasty spicy stuff without worrying about any restriction !! YAY !!

Stated the day with 2 khakhras with ghee and pudina chatni / singhdana chatni ! WOW !!

In office I grabbed a pack of Potato stic (Hot Chilli flavor) and also took a Tiffany creamy wafer biscuit. Lunch was the pulav and vegetable I prepared yesterday evening.

....

I am off-diet now and I am going to take full advantage of it.

Will go out McDonalds and grab a Pizza McPuff and a Aloo Tikki (called Veggie Surpise here), have an ice cream and even a Do-nut before I go to India by weekend … that will be FEAST Time !! My birthday also coming during the home stay ... sooooo .... cakes and ice creams and pizza and all ....
....
And yes .. just FYI … I weighed myself yesterday and the pointr crossed 79 KG on the downward journey.

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tongue Twister - V for Vendetta

Gandhi Topi !!