Movies and Books :)

I have been posting about the movies I watch and the books I read … but recently noticed some books in movies so it tingled my curiosity and thought of putting in here.

I was watching the movie 'Pyar To Hona Hi Tha' a few weeks ago on TV and in one particular scene towards the climax Kajol is shown to be reading a novel. I was quite surprised to see that it was a Robert Ludlum novel (considering that the movie was itself a romantic one with no traces action or that of being a thriller which Ludlum is known for)

And then a couple of days ago, Shraddha noticed that Katrina Kaif was holding a Matthew Reilly novel in the movie 'Ajab Prem Ki Gajab Kahani'. Strangely, MR also writes action packed thrillers and Ajab Gajab was an out and out romantic comedy.

Strange to see this combination of romance and action :)

I would love to know what books they are actually reading. Just out of curiosity.
Did not find any mention of the same on the internet (i googled, of course)
Anybody knows ? ? ?

Comments

  1. Great Man ! Thank for sharing your experience with us. I also love watching movies. What I think that there is different enjoy of watching movies after reading books..what do you think?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tongue Twister - V for Vendetta

Gandhi Topi !!