Movie I saw in July ...

Yeah ... Its Movie and not Movies ...
I saw only ONE movie this month and that is also not something I enjoyed!
 
The Last Airbender (3D)

 

I had read the reviews of this movie and there was no reason I was going to watch it in a theatre. The reviews were pretty disappointing. My wife wanted to a enjoy a movie at the "The Red Lounge in Cinemax" and I was keen to show her an English movie in 3D. When we went to the  The Red Lounge in Cinemax at Infinity Mall in Versova; the only options we had were a romantic movie "Milte Milte" (which no one was talking about and had bad reviews anyway) and "The Last Airbender" which was incidently 'an English movie in 3D'. So that's how I ended up watching this one. I don't think I need to write anything about the movie at all. Much has already been written about it ... and its not really nice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tongue Twister - V for Vendetta

Gandhi Topi !!