Books I read in May ...

Well ... a couple of posts about things here and there ... and now I am back to my pending books and movies posts from the past months :)
 
------------------------------------
 
May 2010 ... An extremely busy month I would say (I got married in this month after all after getting engaged on 22nd April … )

 

I started a couple of books but could not progress much. Could not complete a single one.

 

1. Divine by Mistake by P C Cast

 

2. P.S. I Love You by Cecelia Ahern

 

3. Atlantis by David Gibbins

 

I actuallly started 'Divine by Mistake' in April but managed to read only 35 pages during April :P The book did not move further until the last week when i managed another 100 pages or so ... but it is still not completed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tongue Twister - V for Vendetta

Gandhi Topi !!