Sonakshi Sinha !!

I saw the Salman starrer Dabangg recently and had this inkling of familiarity every time Sonakshi was on screen. I knew it was not owing to the fact that she was Shatru's daughter but something else. Nor was it bcos i had seen her in all the promos on TV. It was something far back in history (my history of course)

There is a particular scene in which she appears in a black something which is studded with something glittering. Something similar worn by Deepika Padukone in Om Shanti Om (OSO). That visual made that familiarity feeling even stronger as if I had seen this before (almost in a Karz & OSO kind of way – raaz pichle janam ka J)

And then ... a few days ago while watching TV (more than watching, it was channel flipping); I came across a scene from an old movie and it hit me. YES. Sonakshi looks like this actress. And immediately another scene from memory flashed in front of my (internal) eyes. (Mind you, this is an extremely rare occurance since I do not have a photographic memory) … The scene of that actress in a black something with something shiny studded on it … and I realized why that shot of Dabangg seemed sooo familiar.

The actress to whom Sonakshi Sinha bears a strong resemblance is REENA ROY !!

Hope I am able to find pics to show u the black something wala comparision. To me, there are like 'lost at birth twins'.
Of course, you may think otherwise. 
 

Comments

  1. If you just Google a bit, you will find that the net is full of comparisons and similarities between Sonakshi Sinha and Reena Roy.. Many people have made the same observation as you..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tongue Twister - V for Vendetta

Gandhi Topi !!