My Love for the Stage (and Public Speaking of course)

 


  

One weekend, 2 occasions to get on 'stage' and deliver !! 

The first was a 3-hour session (with a break, of course) on "Business Thinking" for Students at Westford University College and the second one was a training segment to be delivered to Executive Committee members. 

Enjoyed both :) (love to get on stage) 

In the first case, the experience was interesting since I was delivering to young minds who think differently and have a different context of the world. When I was giving global brand examples like Kodak, 95% of the students hadn't even heard of them. Almost none of them had ever used a Nokia phone. Good for me ... since I was using the example of these brands to highlight how they did not change with time, did not reinvent themselves and became irrelevant today. Kind of proved my point :) 

In the second case, the experience was heightened by a pretty large size stage of a 400-seater auditorium. It has been almost 3 years since I had been on a stage of this size in front of an large audience (my last large audience address was to about 600 people back in 2019). 

#iLoveTheStage #StageLove #PublicSpeaking #BusinessThinking #Training #BusinessCoaching   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tongue Twister - V for Vendetta

Gandhi Topi !!