Book Recommendations for my coaching clients (and for anyone who would care to listen)


Book Recommendations for my coaching clients (and for anyone who would care to listen)


I come to the conclusion of my current life coaching cohort - just one or two sessions more to the finishing line. We talked about Vision Board and also summarised the entire journey of the past 5 months to put together their Success Blueprint.


And I recommended the cohort 2 Books to read ...


1. Atomic Habits by James Clear

2. Do Epic Shit by Ankur Warikoo


I had heard about these books for a pretty long time now but had been postponing them. Finally, over the last few weeks, I heard both books on Audible and will soon be buying their hard copies too. Having listened to both books (incidentally in the author's own voice in both cases), I can now freely recommend both to my clients and for that matter, anyone who would listen to me.


Atomic Habits is something you read if you want to accomplish anything. Absolutely anything.


Do Epic Shit is something you read to keep you grounded, give wings to your possibilities, to get some nice practical life hacks and in general lift your spirits up anytime you need that bit of an extra lift. Open any random page of D.E.S. and you will find some quirky word of wisdom, just like you would find nuggests of wisdom in any random page of the Bhagvad Gita, Bible, Quran or any other religious book.


So this is me, a Life Coach, a Business Coach, a Team Coach, a Job Interview Coach - all wrapped into one - making an honest book recommendation to you. Catch hold of the books if you haven't read them already and finish them off before 2022 ends.


#atomichabits #doepicshit #bookrecommendation #coaching #lifecoach #teamcoach #businessgrowth #selfdevelopment #success #business #interviewcoaching


Quick Note: I start the next coaching cohort soon and if you re interested, lets talk. if you know someone who might benefit from coaching, do connect them to me. Make a difference in your and/or someone else's life.


Quick Note 2 - if you are wondering why the images for this post have the Hindi version of the books? Simple - one of my coaching clients would prefer to read the book in Hindi rather than English. And I realise that there are a some people out there yearning to read in Hindi. Felt it would be interesting to have them read these books in hindi !!

 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tongue Twister - V for Vendetta

Gandhi Topi !!