Reading Series Count ‘Correction’ (AGAIN)

 

Last month I made a post to reset my regular reading counters on discovering more of Three Investigators, finishing Feluda series and adding the Famous Five to my reading list.

Well … I am resetting it again.

I have now with me a collection of 21 stories titled "The Best of Satyajit Ray" which I am adding to the regular monthly reads.

 

The last entry I made was 

Series Completion Score: (as of 31st Jan 2012)

Three Investigators     28 out of 63

Sherlock Holmes         46 out of 60

Famous Five                02 out of 21

Total                           76 out of 144

 

Now, I am re-setting the counters to ….

 

Series Completion Score:

Three Investigators     28 out of 63

Sherlock Holmes         46 out of 60

Famous Five                02 out of 21

Best of Satyajit Ray     00 out of 21

Total                           76 out of 165

 

So now I have about about 90 stories across the 4 series to read till the end of the year …

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tongue Twister - V for Vendetta

Gandhi Topi !!