Books i read in Jan

After looking at my Movies post and the post about my first love (Books) ... i thought why not record my reading this year on my blog. That way I will also know what i have been reading
 
So heres what i read last month .. i suspoect i have forgotten what else i read (i do have a poor memory u see)
 
 
1. One More Day - Mitch Albom
 
     Very emotional stuff.

2. Seven Ancient Wonders - Matthew Reilley
 
     Thriller. Action Packed. Adventure and History. It was like reading the script of Indiana Jones !! Really wonderful to read this. I am now hooked onto Matthew Reilley.
 
3. Mystery Stories - collection of short stories by various authors selected by Helen Cresswell
 
     Not so great read. Collection of several short stories. Some good. Some not so good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tongue Twister - V for Vendetta

Gandhi Topi !!