Back to Dubai

I am back to Dubai ... after spending about 10 days with my family !
 
It was a pretty energizing trip and a pretty eventful one too ...
 
When i left Dubai, I was working in Satyam Computer Services Ltd.
By the time I am back, i am now with Mahindra Satyam !!!
The name of my company has changed and so have sooo many other things in my company !
The trip was personally very energising since i went to Alibaug for a 1.5 days trip with 3 of my NITIE friends and a 1.5 day trip with my family to visit a temple away from my home town.
Both trips were back to back with a matter of 3 hours home stay before each trip. 
 
I flew out from Dubai on Friday night and reached home at 5 AM on Saturday morning ... in 3 hours left home by 8 AM to go to Nikhil's place.
Came back from Alibaug around 6 PM and left home again with family by 9 PM ...
 
Came back by Monday Morning only !!!
 
It has been ages since i had gone out on a trip with friends ... in fact .. it has been sooo long that i dont even rememeber ...
maybe last one was way back in time a few years ago ...
 
spent the remaining days with family ... it was nice
 
Nice to eat good tasty food cooked by Mom .. She is the Best !!
Eating delicacies which i can eat only at Home / India ...
 
Now .. I am back to Dubai ... back to the daily grind of work adn self-sustenance ...
taking care of self .. wish there was someone who could take care of me ..
someone with whom i caould talk my heart ...
some heart to heart talk ...
a companion ...

I have just come to Dubai less than 24 hours ago ...
and i am already feeling sooo lonely ...
 
and the fact that i am destined to stay here for another 3 months is not comforting either ...
but i guess ... THAT's LIFE !!

Comments

  1. Yes...the basic essence of life do gets us to this conclusion many a times!

    But who says you are alone.....you are just away from friends & family!!

    So cheer up & smile....looks good on ya.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tongue Twister - V for Vendetta

Gandhi Topi !!