World Mental Health Day ... Talk to someone :)

 From my point of view, the most important / crucial / useful words of wisdom on this subject is - "Talk to Someone" 

If something is troubling you (in your head); talking to a good friend who will understand is definitely a great idea and something you shouldn't hesitate to do.


All I would like to add is that I am #OpenToConversations 

If you feel stuck, stressed, trapped, emotionally drained, or any of those feelings that seem to weigh you down .... I am #opentoconversations 

Open for individuals as individuals ... playing roles in their personal lives :) ... conversation as a friend ! Sometimes, you might be open to a complete stranger about things you can't discuss with people who know you (things ranging from self-doubt and lack of confidence to larger things)  

And also open to conversations with managers, senior managers, L&D teams, CXOs regarding their concerns about their teams, business etc. I may or may not offer solutions (most probably will not) but the conversation itself will help you either lighten the load or even give you some insights into the solution. 


Let me Repeat - if something is troubling you (in your head); talking to a good friend who will understand is definitely a great idea and something you shouldn't hesitate to do. 

#worldmentalhealthday #mentalhealth  #TalkToAFriend  #JustTalk #OpenToConversation 




Random Musing: Tried to find an image related to mental health and nothing really clicked. And then I saw this photo of mine speaking on stage at a recent event. Looking at my pics taken while I am speaking, I can be mistaken for dancing on the stage :) Too much 'moving hands all around' and little talking :) On the whole, having a lot of fun while being on stage. I love the stage.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tongue Twister - V for Vendetta

Gandhi Topi !!