Mental Block or sheer Laziness ??

I haven't posted a post for more than a week now and that's not normal for my blog anymore. I have a series of blog posts lined up (in my head, titled on a word document with high level points) but I am feeling too lazy to actually pen down the posts themselves.
 This month has been busy. Started off with 4 days of marriages and related functions followed immediately by a trip to client location for project activities and this will be followed immediately by the planned Goa Trip with cousins … and in the blink of an eye, more than half of February will be over.
 All this has not only kept me busy but also has resulted in a general sense of tiredness which is positively making me feel lazy.
 On the other hand, there have been times when I have sat down to write but failed to key in much. I felt almost blank in my mind (although the pointers are there right in front of me) and could not type out any worthwhile content for the post. Not even the January Reading post was populated with content.
 So to kick out the laziness or the mental block, I began by writing at least this particular post on my laziness.
 Hope, after returning from Goa, I can kick start blog writing once more with the same zeal and post a blog post every alternate day and at times daily in this month.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tongue Twister - V for Vendetta

Gandhi Topi !!