The extraordinary Job

Here is how a lady described her Job …. "I have a continuing program of research, in the laboratory and in the field. I'm working for my Masters and already have two credits. Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities, and I often work 14 hours a day, (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers and the rewards are more of a satisfaction rather than just money."

 

Want to read more about the job and its Job title and allied roles  … catch it here.

 

I first read a similar story about 9 years back. I thought about this quite a few times in the past but never came across it again. 

Today Shraddha (my best friend) forwarded the above link to me and it was nice reading it again after such a long passage of time. 

It is a gem of a piece and should be shared. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tongue Twister - V for Vendetta

Gandhi Topi !!