losing ones best friend

how does it feel to lose a friend ...
and
how does it feel to lose your best friend ...
 
i am not sure cos i havent still gathered myself together
am still reeling under the shock ...
 
the nuclear bomb just hit me a few moments and i have no idea how to react .. to myself ..
how to feel. what to think.
 
i dont even know what happened and why and how ...
maybe it was happening for long and i was unaware of it ..
 
my mind is right now a complete mess .. like a site devastated by a N-bomb ..
infact .. not a mess .. its a flat ground with nothing but a HUGE gaping HOLE in the heart ...
 
its like the person who is hit by a N-Bomb and is wondering "what just happened" ...
 
 
P.S. -- If you are a friend and you are reading about it, please dont talk to me about it. I cant. talk.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tongue Twister - V for Vendetta

Gandhi Topi !!