Good Riddance 2008 !!

The year 2008 came to an end and i hope it also marks in some way an end of the worst year of my life ...
Hope things change in my life in this new year ...

A year that was 2008 ...
2008 was a year full of pain and hurt feelings for me ...
I was hurt emotionally on several occasions and I also hurt some very close ones a lot ...
I was on the verge of losing my best friends and actually lost them for some time ... at least i felt so ...
2007 had promised to bring in a lot of happiness in my life ... it came and gradually it vanished ...
In 2008 .. it all became dark and cloudy ... all gloom ..

It scares me even today to think of the horrible moments which 2008 made me experience ..
moments of loneliness .. practically for the first time in my life ...
Its not the first time when i have lived alone away from home ..
but this year it felt lonely ... very very lonely ..
lonely .. even when i was surrounded by a crowd ..

It was a year when i  shed more tears in a few months than in my entire life of 3 decades ...

I have hurt a lot of people in this year and would like to apologize to them ...
Sorry that i hurt you .. never intended to do it ... tried hard not to do it ..
but it happened ... I am sorry for all the painful moments I gave you ...

Not just personally .. but even professionally it was a very bad year ...

As the end of the year approached .. things started to get back in place ..
things began to mend themselves ...

there were far more happier moments in last 2 months than what i had in the entire year ...
and those who gave me those moments should know that they literally put life back into me ...
things seem to be getting back on track ...

that gives me hope that 2009 will be a better year ...

of course, as is always the case, tough times leave u wiser and more mature ..
I hope the same for me too ... :)
 
And yes ...
 
Happy New Year to you too
Hope the new year brings u a lot of happiness and makes ur worries dissappear !

Comments

  1. Thanks for the wishes and wish you too an equally wonderful & prosperous 2009.

    I am glad you started the year with positivism & hope! Wish you the very best, today & always!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tongue Twister - V for Vendetta

Gandhi Topi !!