Long Time ... No See . . .

hi friendzz ...

Its been a long long time since I posted somethig on this blog. The last post dates back to 16th September; a few days before our Module 5 Exams. Our exams spanned from 20th to 27th.

Before the exams got over; MastishK site was re-launched with the description of the games on 24th itself. In the middle of the exams; I found myself working on MastishK.

After the last paper on 27th; the day when the site exploded completely adn the Event began as all the games were thrown open; i got completely immersed in MastishK. That was the reason; i did not get time to look at my blog.

The event will get over on 11th/12th and then results will be announced. The whole thing will be wrapped up by 15th and then Prerana will happen in NITIE campus. This year student participation will be high and a lot of fun and game too.

Coming back to myself .... in the past one month ... life has been a roller coaster ride !

On this day ... at this moment ... I am not Happy !! Not at all happy !!

MastishK is going on fine ... but I am not happy . . .

Several things have happened in my life in the past one month ... on so many different fronts ... it was like a period of failure ... everywhere ... i was failing ... in relationships ... in work ... in exams ... in studies ... in understanding others and myself .... everywher ... all i met with was failure . . .

of course .. there were some cute moments of happiness too ... but alas ... they were few and short ...

Will write about them one by one as time goes by ...

Once MastishK is over, i presume i will be left with quite some time for myself and my blog !!

... shoOOonya ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tongue Twister - V for Vendetta

Gandhi Topi !!