Taking a break


Over the last 2 months, i have not only tried to be more active on the blog but also managed to cover a significant part of my book-reviews back log.


I still have a lot of book reviews to post but I have another patch of life where the blog needs to take a back seat. 


Along with my usual role of a Change Management Consultant, with the resignation of the Project Manager; i have been given the additional role of 'acting/interim' Project Manger and it is seriously taking up all my time (and more). 


Also, my younger brother is getting married in a little over a week so I will be busy in that too. 


All in all, I dont see myself posting anything on the blog for almost a month from now. Hopefully, life in office would have stabilized a bit by then and I would have time for my blog and pending book reviews once again. 

 

See you later ... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tongue Twister - V for Vendetta

Gandhi Topi !!