VSS 006: Jump


Jump

Very Short Story (VSS) 06

  

Jump. Don’t hesitate now. Just end it.

My heart is beating fast. Faster than even the time when I first saw her.

Love filled my heart when I saw her but I knew she could never be mine.

But then we got to know each other and she was so nice to me. I am so sure she loves me. I definitely love her.

But then I told her and things changed. She left. Never again did i see her.

If only I could jump. Wheel chair bound for life - I can't even jump.

Sigh …




---------------- 

Quick Note: Very Short Stories are approx./max. 99 word stories that i am going to write through the year. These very short stories are part of my writing resolutions of 2017. My target is to write at least 50 VSS this year. Currently I am behind target :-| 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tongue Twister - V for Vendetta

Gandhi Topi !!