VSS 005: The Odd Couple


The Odd Couple
 

Very Short Story (VSS) 05

 

Yes. We are the odd couple.

 

I have known her since early college days and knew that she was the one for me. But I was the shy one and she was the extrovert bubbling with joy and energy. I could never even talk to her during college life.

 

Last year, during a business trip, I met her and she recognized me from college days. We had dinner together followed by drinks and then we talked through the night. Very next week, I met her parents.

 

She simply told her dad, “I love her” and we are together now.

 
----------------- 

Quick Note: Very Short Stories are approx./max. 99 word stories that i am going to write through the year. These very short stories are part of my writing resolutions of 2017. My target is to write at least 50 VSS this year. Currently I am behind target :-|  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tongue Twister - V for Vendetta

Gandhi Topi !!