Yet another attempt …

Well, last month I wrote about my plans to take up the week long GM diet as and when possible, at least once in 2 months, with a target of shedding about 10 kg in the next one year.

During my last atempt at GM Diet at the end of February, I shed some 3 kgs and subsequently gained a Kg ... a net loss of 2 KG helping me get the weighing machine pointer to move from 92 to 90 ...  
I am giving it another shot this week. I will not be able to complete the 7 day plan this time since I am travelling to Lucknow this weekend, so I will just follow the diet for 5 days and then move on to Lucknow food for a week.

Lets see what difference does this 5-day GM diet make to my weighing scale pointer position ....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tongue Twister - V for Vendetta

Gandhi Topi !!