Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Coming soon ...

Hi ...

I know that I have not kept my promise of returning to the bloggers park soon enough and be regular at it ....

Quite a lot of you had come to my blog to find some fresh material but i have dissappointed you in the last one year ....

I am back with a promise which I strongly intend to keep ...

I am going to be back for good in this bloggers world from the next month ... next year ,,, Jan 2006 ....

To update you ... I am now in Geneva, Switzerland and will here on a long term project. I will be buying a laptop in a few weeks and then be online on regular basis .... so will be regular on the blogging circuit ...

so ... let me go back to work ...

...shoOOonya ...

2 comments:

  1. I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

    http://www.juicyfruiter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

    http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete