The Return of shoOOonya !!

Hi friends ....

I am back !!

well ... back after a long long time .... in fact i shud write ... back after ages .....

The last time i posted on my blog was in December of 2005 .... the great grand 7 in 1 post ... and then i disappeared .... I disappeared for a long long time ... almost 8 months now ...

well ... but i guess i am back ... and i m back for good .... will try to be regular now ....

will first chronicle the happenings of the last 8 months in lets say next 8/9 posts and then come to the present and the future ..... A lot has happened in the past one year and more specifically in the last 8 unaccounted months ...

But yes ... July 2004 to July 2005 ... a whole year... has been one of the most 'happening' year of my life ... lots and lots have happened ....

I will begin with revisiting the period of July to December in this post ... then will take up each subsequent month from Jan to Aug in individual posts ...

well ... the first thing to begin in July 2004 was MastishK (http://mastishk.nitie.net)
it began in March actually ... the idea germinated in those March’y days ... and then we left for out Summer training. We returned in June last week and then I and Nikhil got together to revoke our thought process on MastishK ...

Things started catching speed in July

... as we involved the Junior batch and we grew into a Team of 30 !! Well ... you could call it a Big IT Project in a software firm ... with two Project Managers (Me and Nikhil), a couple of Team Leaders (The Game Coordinators) and several Team Members (the members of the Junior batch who helped us extensively in development work) ... I still remember those sleepless nights and crazy days ... when shoOOonya's MastishK was occupied 24 X 7 by an idea called MastishK ...

Come August ....

the heat of MastishK was already growing and a new idea of Arbit (www.arbitmba.com) was born .... the idea to create an icon for the MBA Grads was born out of the need to create a differentiator for the event. Well .. here again ... I got onto the task with my dear friend Shubham and created Arbit and his World !!! The home page of MastishK went on air .. i mean .. was hosted on the website in mid - August ...

Come September

... and we launched Arbit Choudhury - The Wqorld's First B School (MBA) Comic Character (co-incidentally) on Teacher's day ... September 5th ... we now consider this day as the Birth Day of Arbit ... the day Arbit was showcased to the world for the first time ... the first time when the world caught the first glimpse of a phenomenon !!!

October . . .

brought our Exams and in the middle of the exams ... yes ... in the middle of my exams ... the MastishK site exploded into its full form .... games were opened up for preview and people got the first taste of the grandeur of the event. My last day of the exam and the first day of the event coincided ... frankly ... neither the whole module nor during the exams was i able to study .... this was a module where i gained zerO theoretical knowledge from books and lectures but go loads of Practical knowledge and experience being a Project Leader !!

November and December ...

well ... i did Nothing !!! yes ... literally Nothing !!

I was only watching Movies (sometimes 2/3 per day on my PC) and sleeping . . . .
Deliberately leading an aimless life .... did not want to cause a burn out ....
I knew I had put in too much effort for MastishK and Arbit ... And i needed a break ...

Of course ... i could go on ... but i had no intention of becoming a workaholic ...
And another reason was the whole lot of emotional setbacks I got in that period ...
I was mentally and spiritually pretty much exhausted and so I withdrew from the outer world....

December was exams again and then started Placement Activities !!!

That was when i wrote my previous blog post .... thats where i left my life's story ...

In the next post I will take you further in my life !!

BTW ....

I have now joined Satyam Computer Services as a Change Management Consultant !!

till then Bye .... keep smiling and have a nice day !!

. . . shoOOonya . . .

shoOOonya@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tongue Twister - V for Vendetta

Gandhi Topi !!