Fun n Vacation !!

hi ...

I am back ... after a 2 week break i guess .... I have been away from NITIE Hostel ... away from my room ...most importantly ... away from my "Dabba" ... my PC ....

Left campus on 3rd ... went to IIM Indore to participate in IRIS ....returned on 8th ... went home .... whole week ... diwali vacation .... simply sleeping ... watching TV ... eating ghar ka khana and diwali ki mithai ....

The trip to IIM I was fun .... their new campus 22KM away from City situated on a plataeu over a small hill .... temperatures really down ....for a Mumbai'kar like me ... it was real cold .... so i eventually caught some cold ....and that cold has not left me yet .... i guess it will not leave me before i return from Ahmedabad where i will be going to participate in their event MICAnvas.

About IRIS ... it was a fine event ... we were a team of around 16 from NITIE ... I participated in quite a few games ... reached finals of a few and eventually got bailed out ... hehe .... One nice thing was NOSTRO .... the mascot of IRIS / IIM Indore .... I could relate Nostro to my child 'Arbit' .... It was nice to see how they had effectively used Nostro to guide participants around the campus .... a huge Nostro Banner was put up at a highly visible location ... the mess .... It was damn beautiful ... hats off to all those who were involved behind Nostro .... guys ... you have done a great job .... see the pic ...



(From L to R : Nitika / Ankit / Arijit / mE / Supriya / Amol / Neelesh / Alex)
<>


The pic shows Nostro in the background and in the foreground is our NITIE team with our participant co-ordinators from IIM Indore (in their IIM I jackets ...) Supriya and Amol ... Both of them were very sweet and of great help to us ...They solved all our problems and our queries and were always there to help and guide us ...the hospitality at IIM Indore was impressive ... i am impressed .... Our stay was comfortable and pleasant ... thanks guys .... I will always remember you ....

Next ... I am going to MICA with my dear friend Payal and some friends from the junior batch ..Their event MICAnavs spanning 3 days .... games ... workshops ... debates ... panel discussions ...Hope to have a lot of fun .... and yes ... its going to be very very cold out there ...hope to fight the cold with my already existing cold ;-)

keep smiling and have a nice day ....

c ya soon .... shoOOonya ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tongue Twister - V for Vendetta

Gandhi Topi !!