Inspiring Talk delivered to Finalists of Mr and Mrs UAE International

Realising your Superpower can take you to the TOP ... even get you a Crown !!

I had the opportunity to deliver a talk at a beauty pageant in April 2023, where I had a 10-minute slot to inspire the finalists of Mr. and Mrs. UAE International contest here in Dubai.

I focussed on the mindset, the inner chatter and self-talk, and on the one superpower that every person has that differentiates them from the rest.

As much as it was applicable to the pageant finalists, it is equally applicable to YOU.

I would say, take out 10 minutes and hear what I share with the emerging stars. 

You are one emerging star too.





#mindset #superpower #coaching #winnermindset


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tongue Twister - V for Vendetta

Gandhi Topi !!