Speaking at the Future Tech Expo in Dubai


 



I am speaking at the FutureTech Expo today in Dubai 

The speakers across the day will take the audience through the complete arc of Technology Trends > Industry Transformation > Cybersecurity, AI & Data Governance > Startup scaling > AI, Data & Emerging Technologies > AI Startups, Investment & Ecosystems > Leadership & Workforce Readiness > AI, Automation, Digital Skills & Workforce Transformation > Ethics, Governance & Long-Term Impact

I have 2 opportunities to share my thoughts:

1. As a Panelist on the "Global Expansion of Tech Startups - Strategies for Scaling Beyond the World" panel; I will be sharing the stage with Charmaine Paris and Owen SP Sanchez CbMP, PMP, PME, MHRM, SHRM and Alnura B.

I bring my AlwayzON lens to this topic. At AlwayzON, we are building the world's first always-ON Venture Access Infrastructure helping businesses with access to customers, capital, innovation and growth through global exposure and right connections. 

2. As a Moderator on the "AI, Automation, Digital Skills & Workforce Transformation" panel where I will be in discussion with Alaa Alaisami and Charmaine Paris

We will be exploring how do we redesign organisations for a world where humans and increasingly intelligent machines work together. 

I am looking forward to those conversations and also all the others at the conference; especially the talk/presentation by Anamitra Roy

Thanks to Rameez Reza for the opportunity and putting together the Future Tech Expo 

Check out more about the event at FutureTechExpo.org

#FutureTechExpo #FTE2026 #DubaiEvents #ChangeManagement #Leadership #ExecutiveCoaching #DigitalTransformation #TransformationLeadership #FutureOfWork #BusinessGrowth

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: Return of the Trojan Horse by Amit Dubey

Tongue Twister - V for Vendetta