Book Launch - Unleashing Potential

 A Special Book Launch on a very special day.

It's Valentine's Day and Basant Panchami today.
Everybody knows the ubiquitous Valentine's Day,
Basant Panchami is an Indian auspicious celebration
where people start new work or anything new on this day.

"Unleashing Potential: Strategies for Life Mastery", is exemplary.
It is the culmination of the perspectives of 16 Coaches brought together
under Pixel Publishing led by Warren Miles-Pickup and his excellent team
My chapter is on #SelfAwareness




Have a look at the book website and also
pick a copy of the book for yourself !!
Happy Reading. Happy Exploring.
Happy unleashing your potential.

Buy the Book at https://bit.ly/up-book or
https://hemantjain--pixeltrue.thrivecart.com/unleashing-potential-ebook/


Fantastic day to get the book launched.
I guess, I should target my book releases on
special days so that I can remember them easily.
My daughter's birthday and my marriage anniversary
come in the month of May, so I have got 3 months now :)

#CoachHemant #UnleashingPotential #GrowthMindset #LeadershipDevelopment

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tongue Twister - V for Vendetta

Gandhi Topi !!