A picture can trigger a 1000 thoughts


 

Thats exactly what happened when I saw this picture. In a brief few minutes, so many different thoughts and perspectives flashed through my mind that it was impossible to even keep track.
This one picture talked to me in sooooo many different ways. Whether it is about self-doubt that creeps in at times or about sheer laziness or maybe about the stage at which people give up their goals/dreams or the fact that new year resolutions have garnered the bad rep of being a joke.
All I would ask YOU, the reader, is "Where are you on this journey?" .. and over the last one year, have you stepped up or stepped down or gone up and down? ..... Would love to hear from you in the comments ...
2020 was bad, 2021 was no better, 2022 was a mixed bag.
Most individuals have gone through some very interesting learning curve through this - not good, not bad - but definitely interesting.
If you think you got stuck at one of the steps in the picture and were not able to rise upwards ... a 45-minute probono coaching conversation with me is something that you could/should try.
This conversation will be all about you and what matters to you. During this conversation, I will attempt to throw some light and create some clarity, if possible. I will attempt to offer something useful in there (have had some good track record on that).
Book your free test-drive coaching session on my calendly - calendly.com/hemantjain/life45


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tongue Twister - V for Vendetta

Gandhi Topi !!